The nursery has been running for 40 years and combines a positive interest in child care and early years education. The owner is a qualified nurse and midwife. The Registered Manager Sarah Cray-Savill is ‘home grown’ starting at the setting in 2008 as a trainee practitioner and who has been supported to continue her qualifications whilst working full time and in the Summer of 2016 completed her BA Hons Degree in Early Years.
- We are open 7.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- All meals and snacks are prepared on site with an emphasis on fresh seasonal and good quality food.
- We are dedicated to providing a professional & holistic approach to childcare.
- We offer a balanced combination of age-appropriate
free and structured play, education (including number and letter work), gardening, cooking & music, all provided by carefully selected staff.
- We have a number of beautifully designed spacious rooms and a large, child friendly garden which is well equipped for energetic play.
- Access into the nursery is through a security number pad gate.
- We accept government grants & vouchers.