|0-2 years old||2-3 years old||3-5 years old|
|Weekly - Core day + Early Bird||£240||£230||£220|
|Weekly - Core day||£230||£220||£215|
|Weekly - Core day + Nightingale||£250||£240||£230|
|Weekly + Ladybird Day||£270||£257.50||£247.50|
|Core day 8.00-5.30||£48||£46||£44|
|Core day + Early Bird 7.30-5.30||£50||£48||£46|
|Core day + Nightingale 8.00-6.30||£54||£52||£50|
|Ladybird Day 7.30-6.30||£55.50||£53.50||£51.50|
Price structure April 2018
- The fees are normally subject to annual review but may be revised at other times with reasonable notice.
- The nursery will not accept a child for less than 2 days a week.
- As children move up to the next age band rate, that rate is applied in the month following the child’s birthday.
- Prices include breakfast, lunches, tea and snacks as appropriate to time attended.
- We ask parents to provide their own baby milk, nappies and wipes.
- Government grants and voucher systems are accepted
- Assistance and advice is provided where necessary
- If 2 or more children attend from the same family, a 12.5% discount will be given against the eldest child’s fees for sessions they both / all attend at the same time.
- Sibling reduction will be applied after any other reductions in fees (including any grant and funding from the government)
Breakfast will be available between 7.30– 8.20am
Free Entitlement for 3 & 4 Year Olds (15 hours-11.4 hours)
The nursery offers 15 hours of free childcare to all eligible 3 and 4 years olds on a fully flexible basis.
Free hours can be taken (up to a maximum of 15) at any time during our opening hours. For those children taking free entitlement hours only, there will be no registration fee or deposit payable.
A deposit of £200.00 is payable to secure a nursery place. £30.00 is retained to cover administration costs and the remaining £170.00 will be refunded providing one month’s written notice is given and after all outstanding balance has been settled. A non-refundable registration fee of £20.00 is charged with the first month’s fees.
Fees will be invoiced on the 1st of each month in advance and payment is due by the 12th of the month regardless of payment method. Full fees are payable for all days including Bank Holidays and for non-attendance. The monthly rates are calculated by the weekly rate timed by 50 divided by 12.